Monday, February 06, 2006

the Opening.....

Buerne:
Aite fine... Here I am, under the influence of all the other interesting blogs which I've came across, being enticed to succumb to the ownership of a BLOG! For all you peeps out there who already know that Buerne who indeed boycotts the idea of Web Logging, things might just take on for a change. A blog's cool and fun!!! Cool dudes and dudettes own one... and since I'm cool, I really couldn't find a pseudo-acumen to justify any non-proprietary claims! Tee hee... I'm just gonna go figure out how I'm gonna attach music to, BEHOLD......Another Blog! *Scoffs*

Scoffer(Buerne's Inner-Monologue):
Oh C'mon Buerne, you know it's sissified to blog! Nothing macho about it... So quit being a wuss! *scoffs* Hit me back,truly yours....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogs are meant to fun, to allow you to express yourself to the world....

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home