Monday, February 06, 2006

This one goes out to Sam...

Buerne:
Dear Sam, greetings from the far east. First of all, thanks for visiting my humble domain and also, typing out your thoughts in the comment section. I was pretty astonished when I found out there's actually someone out there from the otherside of the globe reading my blog when it's been up briefly. What you commented is undoubtedly true... and prolly, bloggin' may just render the notion of being "The Chicken Soup For the Soul"? =P This stuff ain't new but is subjected as a novelty to me. Just hope that this vogue wouldn't impair so quickly... Laterz!

p/s Scoffer, I think it's fun being you.

Scoffer:
You jolly well know what's a blog for innit? It's just that you're not comfortable about letting your inner thoughts be known to the rest of your community! Well anyway, I would't be around if not for your sitgmatized taint. *scoffs* Facade, guise, masquerade etcetera etcetera etcetera.. are often the looks of life. That's what we reckon, but how often do we SEE people? As in seeing and not just looking... Do we HEAR people talking or do we LISTEN? I guess it is a lad's prerogative to take sides on whether the talking person is worth the stuff-u've-got-to-offer. Don't tell me not to judge cus everyone judges. ~out

p/s: Buerne, it's fun being me! Is it fun being you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home