Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Falsified Fidelity???

Buerne:
And so, I got outta bed at 9am in the morning. Washed up, got dressed, picked up the package and drove over to her place. Well, she didnt exactly tell me where her crib is, I just managed to find out by myself. Don't ask me how. (FYI, I'm not her stalker who followed her all the way home.)

Anyway, I cruised at a horrendously sluggish speed(the word speed is incompetently used in this context) for I was feeling terribly apprehensive about what I was about to do. Was trying to dissuade myself utterly hard into committing a "felony". What operandi was I gonna execute??? [Slot the parcel into her mailbox] I mean it's just a simple easy gesture, ONLY IF she's aware that I know of her living quarters. I really don't want to appear #$%#$%... oh well...

I just didn't know how else to give it to her. I'm so friggin' fugged. .

Was I wrong to do that?

*coughs* *sneezes*


Scoffer:
Hey pronto! U r so right mun.... I fink u're fugged big time! HAH! I can smell watcha finkin' dude... U fink u did the right thang dincha? Din fink u'd do sumfing which u'd fink wud be bad dawg... *Sco-ughs-coughs-coughs-coughs* Damn..


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home