Saturday, February 11, 2006

T.G.I.F!!!


Buerne:
From the pics, you would have guessed that these were the places I've been on a beautiful Friday evening. Gonna keep this pretty brief as I'm kinda shagged OUT by now.. it reads 4.56am on my clock.(This time cannot be wrong cause I've synchronised my notebook's clock to some world time server).

My evening kinda started when I got off work at the Night Safari @ 1015pm SHARP! Trotted hurriedly to my car and deployed Operation Superman(Change into my club gear in my mojo vehicle). Cruised all the way to Bt. Timah to top up my cash card-Don't ask me why Bt. Timah particularly- and then moved on to Club Momo.

It was my debut trip to Club Momo. Nothing much to comment about that place. It sucks in my opinion. And I'm a friggin' opinionated lad.

Barely stayed in Momo for a complete cycle of the hour-hand and it was off to Ministry of Sound Singapore. Munnnn... that place is cool man. Serious. In my opinion that is. But how bad can a place turn out after spending SGD12.8m on renovation works? (I think I got the figure right.. correct me anyone?) My dude Shayne(Club Guru) gave me a complete tour of MOS. I felt like some sorta tourist man. He showed me all the different avenues of the club.

And then...? NO MORE AND THEN! [Extracted from Dude, Where's My Car?]

I'm tired peeps. Gotta jet and hit the sack. My eyelids are touching my nose now.....

~out~

Scoffer:

Don't post half-baked entries will ya?! Lemme finish it for you. You didnt spend too much time in MOS because you promised to pick Jun up from her friend's place at 230am. But you friggin' left MOS at 245am and reached Yio Chu Kang only at 310am. I hate people who are late. Late-comers stink. Luckily she was magnanimous enough to forgive. Aite you bugger, no one can fall asleep sooner than you can. I gotta turn in too... Laterz!

PS: *Scoffs*

3 Comments:

Blogger glorious said...

wei..i tot u refused to have a blog??

n yes momo SUCKS it shld close down. =p

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
Oral surgery dental assisitant jobs oral surgery cost facial plastic surgery Discount rates at motel 6 in amarillo Worldwice+phentermine Refinance 2bhome

6:42 AM  
Blogger Candor Monomaniac©™ said...

Aiyah zen... Bored la. And i luv ur blog. So fun to read. So thought I might do one up to trash urs. but u know my novelty-problem. I think my blog wont be able to sustain for long la.. LOL

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home