Thursday, July 20, 2006

*DinG DonG* I'm home!

just got back from the odac camp yday man. the pelepah falls trek was much more challenging than the one at jerangkang, with quite a number of near-vertical rock walls and multiple crossings of rivers and streams at waist-level by foot. however, the jerangkang falls were more magnificent. all in all, i had lotsa fun working with odacians and the spontaneous freshies.

spent most of the time thinking about my own issue while trekking up the mountain. came to a conclusion that i shall hold strong to my beliefs and stick to my principles. i shall never choose to condemn a friendship! Those few days felt damn foreign to me and I didn't like it. i was in the grey area. and now, i'm back! i'm home! feels good to have my thoughts straightened out. im sitting infront of my computer, in my home, on my roller-chair, in my study, feeling totally myself once again. only thing that has changed? i've grown a tad more tan.

and so... everything's good. maybe she felt stressed out by the a-little-more-than-normal attention i have given her. hahaha.. i didn't know what was wrong with me too. hmm... bleahzzz(my old time favourite word).