Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Nong Nong Ago....

And so, after being disconcerted with major hiatus for a "nong nong" time, I'm back!! (After god knows how long...)

Heya earthlings! I don't know if you guys still check out my blog but whatever it is, greetings to you all. It's really crazy.... I feel that exams are eternal man. They never seem to cease. Who on earth gets exams for 1 mth????? Ans? Yours truly... and many others from SIM as well. This really sucks.

My friends from other unis have long ago finished their papers and for your info, their results will be out by the time my exams conclude. I received countless of SMSes asking me to go out cus exams are over... At that time, my papers merely just started can. When I replied to those SMSes, my mates told me it was actually a mass msg for the loop. I felt super left out... I didn't feel very much like an earthling too. Alienation would be Karl Marx's explanation. Anyway, fug Marx.

My most recent paper was 2 weeks ago and the next would be exactly in a week's time. I am supposed to do some papers for my Micro Economics like an hr ago but I guess procrastination has got the better of moi againnnnn.... Daddy's gift is somewhere under the pile. I hope Sakira(domestic helper) didn't think it is some kinda treasure or mistook it for Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci's Code" and couriered it back to indonesia. You know, indos are a weird bunch.

I'm just rattling on and on... not having any constructive thoughts to finger down. Most of you will find this post scattered all over the place.

Gosh... I've got so many plans after my exams!! But the wait has been excruciating. Aite, I actually broke the Lent and went clubbing twice in the week a fortnight ago. It wasn't very optimal merriment cus of the heavy heart.

I'm just gonna jet.... and I don't think I'll be doing any work tonight. It is just so sickening. Leave me some tags. So I'll know if my blog is still being read.

Tchuss!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home