Friday, May 26, 2006

Cooling Down

Heya peeps.... Just finished my daily taekwondo practice and I am sitting under the fan in the study to cool down... Since I've got nothing to do, might as well do something constructive!! (erm.... blogging = constructive?)

Was out last night mugging with Mui, Joyce and Diana at Admiralty Macs till about 5am. Wasn't too productive for I only managed to "complete" one Micro Econs paper. Oh yeah! I bumped into Shermaine at the outlet. I guess most of you wouldn't know who Shermaine is. She was my randomly assigned Secret Pal during my Uni Freshmen Orientation Camp. We had to take this 45min romantic walk together only that everything was smashed due to the incompetency of the camp organisers. Afterall, how romantic can it get when you hafta wait 3hrs 45mins for your turn and when your turn finally comes, the two of you have mozzie bites all over your bodies and feeling the fatalistic need for slumber. It was almost 4am that time. SO ANYWAY, that's Shermaine for you. Diana and I left at somewhat close to 5am but Yangmui and Joyce stayed till dunno what time. I got home at around 5ish 6am and was feeling totally awake man. Guess what I did? I went to my fridge and fetched myself a Guinness, [Yeah... don't call me uncle cus I only drink stout, dark ales and Whiskey] downed it and felt tipsy man!!!! LOL..I guess there's a reason why we have milk or juices for breakfast. Alcohol seriously makes bad morning drinks. BUT then, I guess the Irish beg to differ.....[see Irish]

After a long night and a crazy morning to end my day, I still didn't hear the calling from my bed man. Decided to do QT[Quiet Time.... Christians would know this]. Den guess what??? My lids will normally grow heavy after 45mins of reading... but my eyes were glued to the bible for a full 4hrs!!! Shan't go into details what I have read and reflected upon. It was already 1000hrs and finally I succumbed and coerced myself to zonk. Woke up at close to 3pm and looked outta the window. Heard birds chirping and saw them flying low...... My predicament of a heavy downpour was a bona fide. Minutes later.... The sounds of barels rolling on the floors of the heaven echoed[see Thunder]. So I fetched my notebook and laze in bed till 5pm. I seem to be living a post-exam lifestyle innit?!! Shame on me.... oh well, fug it.

Aite! I'm good to go... Gonna hit the showers now! Damn... i'm famished... Need my break-lun-ner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home