Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I was Tagged!

Zen tagged me on her blog with this silly questionnaire. Apparently, nothing happens if you don't re-do this "survey". And since I'm bored right now, I figured that this is the most happening thing to do at 1.25am!!! I'm not party-pooper.....

What were you doing ten years ago?

Practising my Taekwon-Do(I'm gonna blog about this). Skipping classes with Teck Haur, my best dude since kindergarten, and loitering in town. Smoking fags at public car parks. Finding the best anti-acne facial wash. Speculating when I'm gonna lose my chastity. Showing off my white colour memo-jazz. The list can go on and on.....

Five Songs Which You Know All The Lyrics Right Off Your Head Now

Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone
Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
Michael Buble - Home
Moffats - I Miss You Like Crazy(hahahhahaha.... im serious!)
MLTR - 25 Minutes

Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire

Donate a partial amount to charity and to church. Get a carton of Cordon Blue. A carton of Inniskilins. Buy property. Invest.

Five Things You Like Doing

Tennis, Fishing, Clubbing, Changing hairstyles, Eating.

Five Things You Will Never Wear, Buy Or Get New Again?

Fubu Jeans, Alien Workshop Jeans, Cross-Colour Jeans, Fake tag Heuer, House-Pour Rum.

Five Favourite Toys/Things

My Notebook, Honda Civic, ITF Cert(check the post after this), Collection of Cartier fragrances, Zippo Lighter from her.

You're IT!

Sze
Muiz
Pamela Xu
Bernard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home