Monday, April 03, 2006

W.E.E.K.E.N.D.S

Howdie peeps?!! It's monday morning now.... let's get ready for another week. how were your weekends man?? Great?!! Movies? Club? Shopping? Wat else? If you asked me the same question, my reply to you would be it's the first time in my life that I didn't have weekends. How is that possible? Do I have some super hero power which can alter the chronological sequence? Fuck NO.... I had classes over MY "weekends".

Sat : 10am-5pm (Lecture 3.19; Micro Economics)
Sun : 10am-5pm (Lecture 2.08; Micro Economics)

Happening right???? Bet you guys never went to sch on a Sunday. FINALLY, I found another answer to my FAQ, "When was the last time you did something for the first time?"

Some pics to illustrate my day..... don't worry. They're tagged with captions.

Uber-Ultra-Boring lecture....

Uber-Ultra-Dry Notes

Water was running low(Ben's Nalgene)....

Running low on muchies(Wanqiu's dried pee-sai looking "food")

Moral was super low la. We (Diana, Ben, Shijia, Wanqiu and myself, except sharon) found no interest in listening to John Chard cus he was merely mumbling to himself all the damn time.


Seated on my left... Ben & Diana. Diana is prolly writing a suicidal letter to her boyfriend... Ben's posing for the shot. Check out his enlightened smile... Damn Brokeback....

Seated on my right... Wanqiu den Shijia den Sharon.Only Sharon's genuinely listening to John's bollocks.

Although all but Sharon were bored and restless, we didn't exactly slack away the precious time la. I had Ting(1) Xie(3)(Chinese spelling) together with Shijia. Chinese characters to stroke out were given by the rest of them. Shijia kicks arse in Ting Xie. I scored 3/10. The 3 marks I scored came from the following words, "Shou(3) Ti(2) Dian(4) Hua(4)"(cellphone), "Si(3) Ding(4) Liao(3)"(Sure Die)" and "Liu(2) Guan(4) Zhi(4)"(My own chinese name). Damn fucking pathetic. I dunno how am I going to cope with my chinese commentary at the Night Safari. Besides Ting(1) Xie(3), those friggin' buggers also did a Zuo(4) Wen(2)(Essay)!!! It was titled My Friend. Check it out... It's damn retarded.

I marked their group essay and scanned it onto my comp... Have a nice read.

Besides Ting Xie and Zuo Wen, Shijia and Wanqiu pressed their creativity buttons too. I think they are very artistically inclined man. Serious. No joke! See for yourselves....

Shijia's Self Portrait

Wanqiu's Made-Over Portrait

This is me?

Class ended soon after and we chilled out in school for a bit. Emptied all our coins into a cash-pool and bought all the titbits possible with our mutual funds.

~The end~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I am one of your lecture mates and you definately wouldn't know who i am. huehue. We spoke once though, when you stepped into class and didn't manage to locate your friends. I directed you to them because those girls always seem to chope seats for you, so I knew! ^-^ I'll see you in class soon! But you wouldn't know who I am... hee hee hee

8:22 PM  
Blogger Candor Monomaniac©™ said...

hello you back... i fink i know who u are. ur the gal from tennis right? long black flowy locks innit? haha.. i'm always blur in class. especially in the mornings.. im so not a morning person can. give me a yell the next time u see me, i'll offer u tic tacs aite? lol..

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home