Friday, March 10, 2006

Doldrums summoning.....

Lessons have officially ceased cus the blardy syllabus actually concluded with me still being green to most of the elements. I have been sparring with Carol over the matter of If-Only-We-Had-Been-Consistent-With-Work-Throughout-The Semester-Then-We-Wouldn't-Be-So-Screwed. I just can't seem to fend for myself and it's perpetuous succumbing to the archfiend. Exams are like close to 2 months away. It's a harbinger for red alert. I'm sure most of you who are reading this aren't from SIM-UOL and you won't fully understand the anxiety.

I am supposed to be revising for my papers. But what am I doing now? I'm studying!!! Aite, to dabble the truth, studying is good. ONLY when you have no deadlines to meet for exams. Studying is bad-bad when you're suppposed to be reivising. At this point in time, the least important things to do in life suddenly become the mosttttt vital hustles & bustles that require immediate attention!!! For example, practising the guitar, piano, polishing the bowling ball, flip thru old cd collection, sorting out out-dated magazines and the list goes on. I believe I'm not the only person who is facing this false impression. That makes me feel a tad bad(as in the good bad). Tee hee...

It's FRIDAY today and I'm like at home now. Super sianz can. It's been alot of staying at home for me since I don't have to go for classes these days. Besides work of course. Used to complain about not having enuff time to hibernate at home and spend quality time with/for myself. Now, I finally get what I used to be craving for. Bleahz...

Went Phuture with Zen & gang, Pat & beau, Jowee on wednesday night. Bumped into pammie and few others too....Jowee was elated that he just saw his gf who works as cabin crew off at the airport. It was then he buzzed me and raced down to meet me at Phuture. Queue was then....

Aite peeps.........Sorwee! This is gonna be a half-baked entry..... Alan just gave me a shout and I'm outta my super warm fabric-upholstered work chair. It's now Friday, 10th March 8.09pm and I'll be on my way to NYDC, HMV. If you're reading this now and you have no plans and don't wanna rot at home. Go and look for me there...!!!! I so need to talk cock...U have my number? Buzz or beep yeah.....

Truss.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola!! You see me there at NYDC! Why did you not say hello to me?? Thought you would walk over and say hola to me. But you did not. When I want to go over, I see that your table was already empty. *big sigh* I am Bianca here.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Candor Monomaniac©™ said...

hey Bica.. erm.. opps? haha. u were with all ur hunky caucasian guys... i felt intimidated. lol. besides, not in the best mood to talk. you know me.. haha. i'll cya around if your still in singapore ok? i'll make sure i'll check in and shout HOLA! haha.. laterz

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home