Saturday, August 19, 2006

Mindless

1. Do the following WITHOUT complains
2. Choose 5 person to do this after you completed yours
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this.

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY Evania

Currents
Current Mood: Indifferent.
Current Taste: Malt after-taste from a stout.
Current Clothes: Joe Boxers(only)
Current Desktop: Sisse Brimberg's contribution
Current Toenail Color: Clear(as always)
Current Time: 3:02am
Current Surroundings: 4 walls.. the one infront of me has a huge movie poster. and to my left, 2 wall shelves shouldering my books and CDs.
Current Annoyances: the "swoosh" sound from my aircon blower.
Current Thoughts: Will i get well totally so i can zouk tmr night? Is kavan gonna spin good tmr night? Will feel awkard with her presence tmr night? How do i pronounce Verdammt?

First
First Best Friends: Teck Haur and Junyu. Both from my K1 class.
First Crush: Tracy. When I was 10. we held hands once.
First Movie: Jurassic Park when i was 10! haha.. lotsa firsts for me when i was 10.
First Lie: First lie or first lay? LOL.
First Music: Electric Youth by Debbie Gibson. My sisters listened to it all day long.

Lasts
Last Cigarette: 10 Aug, around 3am.
Last Drink: 5mins. i finished my stout b4 atempting this.
Last Car Ride: 20mins ago. i drove out to get macs.
Last Crush: Elaina. hahaha.. damn. im too old to use the word crush.
Last Movie: Ant Bully. I brought my nephews to the movies.
Last Phone Call: Twas a blardy wrong number.
Last CD played: Blank & Jones(in my ride)
Last song played: I dunno

Have you ever
Have you ever dated one of your best friend: yeah. only once in my life. i still luv her.
Have you ever broken the law: Difference between criminals & I? They got caught! HAH!
Have you ever been arrested: Yeah
Have you ever skinny-dipped: Yeah
Have you ever been on TV: Yeah
Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: Yeah

5 things you are wearing: boxer shorts, nose, ears, eyes & hair
4 things you done today: cut my hair, chatted with a stranger, drank ribena, farted.
3 things you can hear right now: aircon blowing, nothing else. it's that silent.
1 thing u do when you're bored: think of who to ask out.

I am supposed to tag 5 people...
Zen, Pam Xu, Emily Ting, Muiz, & whoever wants to do this mindless thing. hah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home